We were a little slowed down this past week due to GDC, but we still managed to get work done. Aubrey has been working on more art assets and some new concept art. It's not ready to include yet, but we will add it to the queue of stuff to blog about. We are really excited about Hale's map, which you can see here.
David's shadows that recently caused a stir are not quite ready yet, but you will see more of them soon!
On the code front, here are a few highlights from SVN:
- In the map editor, scrolling up and down navigates the new group hierarchy selection.
- Editor actions are better controlled now
- More abstraction for the animation editor framework
- Fixed decals (Rabbot can now comfortably run through Hale's map)
- Modified shove
- Map editor palettes are hidden in game mode
- Misc bugs