February 16th, 2009
As usual, we have fixed a number of bugs, tweaked some stuff, and implemented some new features. Aubrey has created even more art.
I am happy to say that we are now starting to work towards our animation system which is the first step towards combat.
Going through our svn code logs the past week, here are a few highlights:
- A few optimizations
- fixed a lot of bugs
- added texture_scale to config (setting that to 1 instead of 0 should make it go much faster for a lot of people)
- preparing editor framework for new types of editors
- added 'chaining' for commands in undo/redo list
- mirror functionality added to scale tool
- new paintbrush tool (auto-places objects for easy plant placing)
An SPF Trac has been set up and the bug reports / feature suggestions are rolling in. So far it has been really useful! I'm glad that is finally set up.
John made a FAQ which has been really helpful.
Thanks as always for all the support!